Divine Touch

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

Number of posts : 55
Humor : im calm quiet and relaxed at all times nothing is funny oh wait me kicking the crap out of u was
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 pm

yea ok now we have to get some one else any ideas?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJcucumberSlice
Anbu 3 Leader
Anbu 3 Leader

Male Number of posts : 38
Humor : i dont like makin jokes
Registration date : 2010-07-22

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:23 pm

hey dont get too excited cuz snow eyes is only puttting in the anbu leaders himself and the co-leader which only makes 1 spot left and only 6 people from divine touch can enter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

Humor : im calm quiet and relaxed at all times nothing is funny oh wait me kicking the crap out of u was

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:37 pm

o yea right i forgot which means we both cant win monkey so from here on out i declare we fight for it (friendly rivalery)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFBH MONKEY
Anbu 3 Member
Anbu 3 Member

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : Monkey just punch you in the face,hahahaha.
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:13 pm

sgtacehitman wrote:
o yea right i forgot which means we both cant win monkey so from here on out i declare we fight for it (friendly rivalery)

Thats just fine with me.Good luck and fight well. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aemonkey.sheezyart.com/
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:25 am

Hey everyone, i really suggest you guys sign up at least the first team now. The spots are limited and i don't want this clan to be left out.
Back to top Go down
DJcucumberSlice
Anbu 3 Leader
Anbu 3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:17 am

yeah so lets hurry up and make a team and sign up i dont care who is on my team as long as we get to play in the tournament
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:27 pm

may the person snow picks do good we are all here for u guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJcucumberSlice
Anbu 3 Leader
Anbu 3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:40 pm

i heard team Jubi is trying to get in the tournament too
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:52 pm

wouldnt doubt it i just heard about em
Back to top Go down
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:33 pm

Ok, the two teams have been set. My 1st team will consist of the 1st three Anbu Leaders. The 2nd team will consist of AE Monkey, Sgtacehitman, and RIDUchiha....I hope this is satisfying?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinetouch.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:28 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:58 am

hey did you go to the site and ask them to add us to the tourny?
Back to top Go down
TFBH MONKEY
Anbu 3 Member
Anbu 3 Member

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : Monkey just punch you in the face,hahahaha.
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:08 am

Sweet.Won't let you down buddy.Gona give it my all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aemonkey.sheezyart.com/
Rio Kasha
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Number of posts : 89
Humor : Why is 6 afraid of 7? Beacause 7, 8, 9 :D

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:57 pm

im not all that excited about this so called tournament but i believe we should use our anbu squards to see if our anbus hold any real power

DJcucumberSlice
Anbu 3 Leader
Anbu 3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:31 pm

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wont let you guys down hey how come lord sauske isnt a anbu leader anymore

Last edited by DJcucumberSlice on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:36 pm

yea sweet now i can show u wht i can do
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:18 pm

DJcucumberSlice wrote:
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wont let you guys down hey how come lord sauske isnt a anbu leader anymore

He should be...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:04 pm

i cant wait , omg almost a month left till we get the game and then the action begins
Back to top Go down
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:19 am

so close!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

Male Number of posts : 75
Humor : Who told you I'm funny!?
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:24 am

Alright, as soon as this game comes out I would want as many of our clan online ASAP so we can all come up with some strategies together. If we work hard there's no reason we should lose unless some crazy shenanigans/BS Gimmick comes into play like an unkown glitch or infinite for example. Reading as much news online as possible is also very helpful espicially to people who can't get the game yet.

Seeing as how EU and AU will be getting this game first, watching as many vids and data written that appear online during those 4-5 days would be useful.

Don't be stupid and go after achievements right away, we need the first 2-3 weeks in total concentration. You have no idea how fast news spreads around, and how fast your technique will become obsolete.

These are just my tips, as I've been around the scene for a long time, I know what goes down with popular fighters.

PS: Sorry the sight of a tournament gets me hyped. I'm about to enter 2 SSF4 tourneys, 1 Halo Reach tourney (don't excpect to win this one seeing as how i'm not really a FPSer), and 1 SSBM (yes Melee, not Brawl. I hate Brawl), so I am mad hyped with tournament caffeine.

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 am

well we will all have to play threw the story mode anyway cuz thats how you unlock the characters. and i dont think sasuke will come unlocked so i will have to play the story mode
Back to top Go down
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:36 pm

StreetFighter is right though you guys...if we expect to win this tournament, we have to be prepared. AE Monkey, I have a mission for you. I want you to go to the tournament website and sign up our fighters.

Team 1: StreetFighterIX, Lord Sasuke, and DJCucumberslice

Team 2: AE Monkey, sgtacehitman, and RID Uchihachaos

Okay and everybody shall train and work their donkey door off because this clan shall rise to the top and become the best.
Back to top Go down
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:15 am

we wont let u down
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:42 pm

less than a month , cant wait
Back to top Go down
DJcucumberSlice
Anbu 3 Leader
Anbu 3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:59 pm

im soooooooooo excited cant wait until this game comes out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   

Back to top Go down

NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next