Divine Touch

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

Number of posts : 55
Humor : im calm quiet and relaxed at all times nothing is funny oh wait me kicking the crap out of u was
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:55 pm

o crap umm i just fought gutty333 and lost cause i thought i was supposed to fight him wht now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

Humor : im calm quiet and relaxed at all times nothing is funny oh wait me kicking the crap out of u was

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 pm

ok so i went baack on and fought madara and lost 2 to 1 sorry guys i failed u
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rio Kasha
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Number of posts : 89
Humor : Why is 6 afraid of 7? Beacause 7, 8, 9 :D
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 pm

dang....so i guess i fight iamlegend9999?

TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:44 pm

they have won by rounds already guys. Your team moves onto the Loser's bracket. Make sure to read the rules and understand.
Back to top Go down
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:49 am

Oh well...we'll own the Loser's brackets lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinetouch.darkbb.com
Rio Kasha
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:18 pm

so i dont fight then...oh well
yeah great motivation Snow lol

Btw in the rules im woundering why is Deidera, Sasori, and Chiyo are the only ones being convicted (dont think that is the right word to use) and Kankuro, Temari, and Tenten are not. Also why is Itachi banned?
Each team is limited to one Deidera, Sasori, Chiyo fighter per match. For example, if someone on your team uses Deidera, the other members cannot use Sasori or Chiyo for that match. This does not apply to support characters.
- Itachi is BANNED. This does not apply to support characters.

Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:40 am

What character did TSN Madara use on you Sgt Ace Hitman?
Back to top Go down
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

Male Number of posts : 75
Humor : Who told you I'm funny!?
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:14 pm

I'm pretty curious about it as well. For Itachi being banned, I can only guess his Awakening mode being too good. While that may be true, I don't think it's enough justification for a ban.

For me, when a ban is placed it had to have been so extreme to the point that the game is completely unplayable with that character on screen, and all matches will be mirror matches of that character.

For example, Evo is the biggest fighting game tournament in the world and they have only banned one character (to my knowledge anyway, I think there may have been 1 more) which was Akuma in Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo. The reason why was because the game was literally impossible to play against Akuma, the creators stating that the game was not created to handle air fireballs. The Air fireballs were very slow moving and covered the screen to the point that you couldn't move. The game wasn't that it was really hard to win against him, but rather, you couldn't win against him.

I don't see Itachi as a character that is physically unwinnable. His awakening mode is really rediculous, yes, but he can only activate after have 25% health or less. It is def. possible to win with a timeout, not giving him enough health loss to awaken with. You are being gimped in that you can't drop him past x amount, sure, but it's still winnable.

I'm sure there may be other ways to win that match, but I'm just giving an example as to why I don't think Itachi merits a outright ban.

Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:34 pm

Itachi has NEVER really been a problem to every battle I've had with him. I've bee Itachi more than I've lost to him. To be honest, I think I've only lost to Itachi maybe 3-4x's.
Back to top Go down
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:49 pm

he used lars but gutty used sasori
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:28 am

while 99.9% of itachis are bad, if you come across a good one, and can use his awakening mode well-timed with his assists before activating, it could be devestating. But I agree that Itachi isn't that bad, and I've only lost to him due to stupid mistakes and the camera issues with this game. I think I only lost to Itachi 3 times total, and I know I've fought alot of them. He really isn't outragous enough to be banned, and he's definitely not like he was in UNS1.

TFBH MONKEY
Anbu 3 Member
Anbu 3 Member

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : Monkey just punch you in the face,hahahaha.
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:11 am

I ran into a few good Itachis.I kinda understand why he's banned but, it is very possible to beat the living hell out of him even if he's in his awaken state.Of cource hard as a donkey's behind.I personally like using Itachi.He has great combos and I love the air fire ball.For some ood reason.....people never see it coming. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aemonkey.sheezyart.com/
Rio Kasha
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:50 am

I guess it's his awakening, but if that's so then SM Naruto and others should get the ban hamer as well

Last edited by Silenced Breath on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:49 am

Thus my confusion. It can't be just because of his gdlk awakening mode, if so, then all monster forms need the ban hammer :/

its funny, I don't even like Itachi and I still feel like he got shafted.....But not as much as my Temari. At least Itachi was banned because he's good (or that's what they say), Temari is almost completely unplayable. Her only good matchup is against deidara's that don't smartly use their projectiles (I don't want to say spam, because that's his character design, nothing you can do about it), because her awakening mode goes through all his attacks.

sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:43 pm

me to wth i use itachi online no one complains to me bout using him bc i dont even get into the yellow/orange lol itachi is beast even with out his awaking if anything killer bee should be banned come on light hack is just as bad as sm narutos charkra gun but deadler to evade it wtf lol Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:52 pm

Also, beating Itachi's Awaking is super easy if you fight it with an character with a projectile justu like Kakuzu's, Tenten's, Sasori's, Sasuke (not taka). And indeed...Killerbee's awakening is indeed the most deadliest but his natural state sucks. You have to completely know how to use him in order to be good with him. And as far as the projectile characters such as Tenten, Deidara, Temari, and Shino, their combos rely on the projectile button. They only have upclose combo which is good to knock your opponent away for another round of your projectile combos. It's not spamming with those characters at all. I've beaten a lot of pretty good Deidara's, Temari's, and especially Tenten (personally my fav as well since her projectiles attack the fastest). Other than that, people suck cuz they don't know how to beat those characters when there is a possible way. There's ALWAYS a possible way...........except for Killerbee's awakening. I see no future of survival against it lol. Too freakin hard.
Back to top Go down
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 1:50 pm

Hey guys.

Registration for the 2nd Team Tournament and Singles Bracket for both the Xbox 360 and PS3 Divisions has opened up.

Head on over to and click the thread that relates to you.
Back to top Go down
TFBH MONKEY
Anbu 3 Member
Anbu 3 Member

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : Monkey just punch you in the face,hahahaha.
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:10 pm

I get waht your saying leader dude.I'm very fond of using Shino.I loved him in Ultimate Ninja 3 and I love using him now(Next to Neji and Hinata of cource).Beside the The Hyuga,I like Shino's clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aemonkey.sheezyart.com/
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:47 pm

AE MONKEY wrote:
I get waht your saying leader dude.I'm very fond of using Shino.I loved him in Ultimate Ninja 3 and I love using him now(Next to Neji and Hinata of cource).Beside the The Hyuga,I like Shino's clan.

I respect the character choice. Shino's not exactly the best character in the game, however his support is amazing with some characters such as Kiba. The reason is because not only can kiba jutsu thru the enemy and hiding the assist past the camera, but also if they are caught by it, blocked or not, Kiba's jutsu will guard break for free.

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:08 pm

hey there is a guy wondering how our team did he said he needs to know by today
Back to top Go down
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 pm

well, the guy I fought, beat me. But he says he quit and dropped out the tourney, and said I can just take the win. So I win by forfeit..

TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Ok. This is what's going to happen. Since the other clans are too stupid to follow rules and post results, we are advancing Divine Touch 1 to Round of 5 and Divine Touch 2 has to fight Kudos XIII in the Loser's Brackets. Do this as soon as you guys can.
Back to top Go down
Rio Kasha
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 am

Here is the people we (Divine Touch 2) are going up against:

Team Name: Kudos XIII
Team Abbreviation: KXIII
Team Members:
C0L0NELL0 / Xbox 360
Nodokafan / Xbox 360
ZillyRabbit / Xbox 360
Profile: Been playing Ultimate Ninja since the first! Always looking to have fun.

Im going to challenge ZillyRabbit, for the sole purpose cuz this person have a funny gamer tag and i want to make a trix yogurt joke with the person while we battle, and im going to schedule the battle for next friday or saturday

Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Silenced Breath wrote:
Here is the people we (Divine Touch 2) are going up against:

Team Name: Kudos XIII
Team Abbreviation: KXIII
Team Members:
C0L0NELL0 / Xbox 360
Nodokafan / Xbox 360
ZillyRabbit / Xbox 360
Profile: Been playing Ultimate Ninja since the first! Always looking to have fun.

Im going to challenge ZillyRabbit, for the sole purpose cuz this person have a funny gamer tag and i want to make a trix yogurt joke with the person while we battle, and im going to schedule the battle for next friday or saturday

I guess I'll take on Nodokafan
Back to top Go down
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:36 am

Okay that's a good idea, say who you are going to fight on here before challenging them to a match. That way we don't make that mistake again.

Is Divine Touch 1 fighting Shadow Ninjas 1?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   

Back to top Go down

NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next