Divine Touch

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:56 am

I need the link...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinetouch.darkbb.com
Njdragon13
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

Male Number of posts : 15
Humor : Guy sensei i did it :D
Registration date : 2010-08-28

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:59 am

If it is tomorrow what time coz i've got school ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

Number of posts : 55
Humor : im calm quiet and relaxed at all times nothing is funny oh wait me kicking the crap out of u was
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:10 am

same for me i dont get home till 235
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:51 am

don't worry guys. the tournament is spread out so you don't have to finish your battles during weekdays if you can't. go to nuns2tournament.tk and read the rules and look at the dates. for example, the round of 16 is from this monday to saturday. so you have all that time to finish the battle. the tournament will last 2 weeks. go check it out. you are on the brackets for the xbox so click there to see your opponents
Back to top Go down
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

Humor : im calm quiet and relaxed at all times nothing is funny oh wait me kicking the crap out of u was

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:59 am

just checked the site its all set up good and directions are clear and our first team is up so go check it out guys hurry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TFBH MONKEY
Anbu 3 Member
Anbu 3 Member

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : Monkey just punch you in the face,hahahaha.
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:10 pm

This will be epic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aemonkey.sheezyart.com/
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:15 pm

Just let me know if you want a squad 2 guys. we have room.
Back to top Go down
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:55 pm

You can add myself, Silenced Breath, and AE Monkey as the second team.
Back to top Go down
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:19 am

are your and their usernames their gamertags? i need all of your gamertags
Back to top Go down
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:35 pm

thoes are their gamer tags yes im only answering tht bc of the time issue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:23 pm

ok great. i added you guys and you will have an opponent by today.
Back to top Go down
Rio Kasha
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Number of posts : 89
Humor : Why is 6 afraid of 7? Beacause 7, 8, 9 :D

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:40 pm

i have too much fun that i forget about our clan website
hey Snow its best to keep me updated sometimes on the posts

TFBH MONKEY
Anbu 3 Member
Anbu 3 Member

Male Number of posts : 59
Humor : Monkey just punch you in the face,hahahaha.
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:39 pm

God,I'm angry.I would love to rep DT in this terny,but my gold exspired today and won't be geting one soon.So you you should pick someone else to take my place.Sorry. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aemonkey.sheezyart.com/
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:40 pm

just a quick tip if you don't already know. every xbox comes with three 1-month gold accounts so if you haven't used them all, you can create one and have gold for a month for free.
Back to top Go down
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:28 am

Ok, replace AE Monkey and Add Sgt Ace Hitman to the team.
Back to top Go down
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:06 am

ok got you. you and your second team have an opponent. just check the brackets
Back to top Go down
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:42 pm

im srry guys ive been practicing hardcore for this and i got my xbox taken away so i can not particpate in this tourny bestow any punishment on me i will take it im srry i let u guys down Crying or Very sad
so plz do good in the tourny so i dont feel like a complete jerk
but good news i will have it back by the clan fight
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Its all good, don't worry about it...we'll just add StreetFighterIX into my team then. Seems like StreetFighter will be in two teams lol
Back to top Go down
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

darn lol what a series of bad luck. Alright I'll add street to the other team. When will you get your xbox back stage? Because the Round of 16 ends this saturday so you all have till then to finish your matches.
Back to top Go down
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:47 am

hey guys, you can't have one guy on both teams, so try to get another person. like i said, you have till saturday to finish up the matches so you have some time for someone to come back or to get someone new
Back to top Go down
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

Sgt Ace Hitman, will you be able to have your xbox back by Saturday to do your match?
Back to top Go down
sgtacehitman
Anbu 1 Member
Anbu 1 Member

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 pm

yes im getting it back saturday cheers afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TKings

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:05 pm

alright great, i'll add you back in the roster.
Back to top Go down
StreetfighterIX
Anbu 2 Leader
Anbu 2 Leader

Male Number of posts : 75
Humor : Who told you I'm funny!?
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Can someone tell me the details of what I need to do to set up my match? I don't know who we are facing and I need names/gamertags. I'm not at my 360, and I'm getting my new one thursday afternoon. So if this information can be posted here I'd appreciate it. I've been studying for my midterms for most of my time this week...it really was a bad week for the tournament, but ill be ready anytime friday-saturday-sunday, particularly on sunday if possible.

Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:34 pm

The tournament details is posted here and sunday is too late to cuz saturday is the last day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!   

Back to top Go down

NARUTO Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Team Tournament!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next