Divine Touch

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SasuNaru13(ZO Leader)

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-01-25

PostSubject: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Hello there Smile. I am Rendra-Sensei, Leader of the Zanadrun Organization (ZO for short) that has recently made itself known in the Naruto Storm Community. As you can see the title is somewhat banal and may deter people from reading because they may see this as being some sort of joke with me being a new member and what not; however, the heading I chose is of big significance and concern. Before we begin with this discussion I would just like to give a small background introduction as to how this clan --ZO-- came into the Narutoverse.

I, the leader, for the longest time, have admired the Akatsuki because they were a fearsome organization who stopped at nothing to accomplish their task, and my admiration inclined during the fight between Pein and Jiraiya. Without emotion or hesitation, the Paths, and Konan, executed attacks and defenses that spurred bewilderment, fear, and respect for such a skilled shinobi. Then one day I watched a movie titled 13 Assassins where the theme of the film is that of a group of people uniting under one banner and sacrificing their lives to take down a malevolent tryant ( a selection which gained five stars from me). And then one day out of no where I stumble across a Naruto player who strictly believed in the Art of War concepts and defies any sort of dignity or honor behind gameplay methods. This player's name is confidential due to privacy, of which i will respect. So with this player calling me weak and have no future as a great NUNS player and insulted my sensei-ship; I decided to combine the certain strategies and comprehensions from the Akatsuki and certain ethics and morals from the 13 Assassins, merging them into one Entity...the Zanadrun Organizaiton. Based on this player's ignorance and misconception of what it means to be a great Naruto player the ZO runs on the desire to show people how to play in a dignified manner, demonstrate proper respect and matureness, and how to have fun doing it even if the battle does not come out the way you had wished.

And thus we come to the term clan. Many people believe that a clan is a group of people coming together to make that said clan stronger and to dominate the world with utterly pitiful and ignominious gameplay with the only excuse of "do whatever it takes to win". Although this may be true, we must remember that this is a game and not real life. This is a place where we are suppose to have fun where competition can be fun as well. For a clan in NUNS, to me, is described as a group of people who fight with each other, against each other, and for each other with a common interest in mind; adding to the stimulation of sparring with each other and learning from each other, in a way that is both fun and competitive. This is what my clan believes in and we are trying to spread that message to everyone because this Storm Community is sick and continues to die with these current so called "pros" who are teaching some of the players horrible(dirty) ways to fight. Granted I do only let a certain amount of skilled people in my clan but the ones who do not make it in ( or seek me out themeselves) I take under my wing and train them so that they at least get good lessons out of trying their best to get in the clan. Unlike other people I give credit and reward people for giving their all.

An example of what I mean I shall break it appart into sections:

1) A few weeks ago my clan and another clan battled, we were hoping to go undefeated at 5-0 but unfortunately that did not happen. During the beginning of the battle we were losing by a few points and my members were getting down so I gave them some words of encouragement and then we turned the tables and came back to take the lead. One of the leaders on the other team was getting frustrated because we were winning and he would not accept that. So he forced his members to not fight against my men and I said "So you are just going to fight us by yourself and not give your team mates a chance or turn?" and he said "Yeah they arent that good (basically calling them weak) and im the most experienced so I will fight you guys and they can play after I've tied the score up". Me, I do not belittle or degrade my members like that. I give everyone a turn no matter how good they are so that everyone has a fair chance to play. What he was doing was unacceptable as a leader. And he did all of that for what? Just to win a stupid Clan Battle?

2) I was playing a Hero who was a pretty known player (I had no idea who he was before I played him) on ranked and I picked Masked Man with Pain and Kimimaro support in case the guy was a spammer, but he picked Pain with Konan and Naruto support. He was a pretty good player, but unfortunately I green barred him without even using my jutsu and he RageQuits. When I sent him a message asking why he left he said "I dont play against people who pick cheap supports". So in my head I'm like ok so I ask him for a rematch so that I can redeem my self. I picked Pain with Itachi and Masked Man as supports and he picks PTS Kankuro with PTS Gaara and PTS Tenten support and spams me the entire match. ???? Sore loser?

I would write more grievances but by now I hope that by reading this you have formulated the gist of what I am trying to say. Many of these clans, not all, are people who just basically have lost their way are making other players suffer for it. And for the sake of the "King" I would like all who read this, to give me your opinions about this topic and whether or not I should formulate some sort of basic clan criteria for people to follow?

Thank you for listening to a portion of what I had to say, and thank you for being patient in the process; If i had not stopped where I am about to then this could have been a MUCH lengthier conversation/discussion XD. So please feedback would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xChidori_Lordx

Male Number of posts : 8
Humor : Master Avenger
Registration date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:49 pm

i 100% agree with u ther r a lot of dirty spaming clans out ther but thats why i'm with Divine Touch so is ur clan for ps3 as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm

Your clan reminds me of my clan. We fight together, train together, and have fun together. I even go far as to say that I reward my members with Microsoft points for there commitments. I love my clan and totally agree with your message. But don't worry, you won't have a problem out of my clan. We play clean and fair and most of all, we have fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinetouch.darkbb.com
SasuNaru13(ZO Leader)

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:15 pm

Yes my clan is for the PS3 as well Smile. Ooooo ^-^ well then would Divine like to havea clan battle against the ZO? (haha sorry if i am putting this question in the wrong forum category >.<)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xChidori_Lordx

Male Number of posts : 8
Humor : Master Avenger
Registration date : 2013-01-17

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:07 pm

its ok and yea we could have a clan match and we could form an alliance with ur clan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SasuNaru13(ZO Leader)

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 pm

Sounds good Smile what day(s) do you guys have available for battle?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow Eyes X
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Male Number of posts : 160

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:08 pm

Our available days will always be Fridays and weekends. Currently, I don't have Generations any longer because it broke. And since NSUNS3 is coming soon, I might as well wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://divinetouch.darkbb.com
Rio Kasha
Clan Co-Leader
Clan Co-Leader

Male Number of posts : 89
Humor : Why is 6 afraid of 7? Beacause 7, 8, 9 :D

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:11 pm

I feel ya man the type of ppl that only spams and sends trash talk messages (if they win) makes playing online kinda boring in the NUNS community. But i love this clan and they days we get a chance to get together and train with one another I enjoy the most because we get to share experience learn new techniques and much more that I cant think of right now. After reading your post it makes me wonder...what is our clan's goal. We wanted to be popular but that already happened one day when i seached on google. study Well atleast I just wanna have fun with my clan.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?   

Back to top Go down

What is a clan....and what are people fighitng for?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1